• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

DRAW FINISH, dowland Fresco? FOR WHAT!??

Explorer ,
Apr 12, 2022 Apr 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What a shame, I have paid subscriptions to almost all the apps, I still can't do ANYTHING compared to Adobe Draw, can you stop making up nonsense and return Adobe Draw? neither Fresco, nor Illustrator, nor illustrator vector nor any similar, I have paid for nothing. On top of not being able to work, I'm losing money. it is a shame.

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It doesn't make any sense, trying to combine Capture with Fresco and all wrong, pixelated, constantly creating layers by themselves, pixelated templates, you can't draw on top. an app that works well, but since they only want money and Draw is free. Instead of paying for it, they go and force you to download Fresco. which is the worst drawing app I've ever seen, I don't know if they want us all to go to Procreate. but this no longer makes any sense, they don't even think about the user, they don't even read us, how can you delete and force them to download a totally different app. disgusting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know why they pointed everyone towards Fresco from Draw or Scratch, I agree the Fresco app is nothing like either of those. I'm interested though why you say Illustrator is no good. Draw as far as I knew was a Vector based iPad app. Now with Illustrator on the iPad you should have more tools and features available to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fresco started out as a Painting app, they've been adding lots of other tools to it since it first came out.

Moving to Procreate from Draw would be similar to using Fresco, there are other apps out there dedicated to Vector based drawing, which sounds like the direction you should be looking in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 13, 2022 Apr 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1443BBA4-1A8C-4821-B79E-E4A517773952.jpeg

 Are you still wondering? they are the ones who send us to download Adobe Fresco, they say that it has the best of Draw/Sketch but it is a lie. we want adobe draw back, i see a lot of angry people, and they are being ignored. They should be more serious about this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 13, 2022 Apr 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

let's fight for it, sign the petition to add more people, we need to Adobe Draw back!

https://chng.it/8cXn5DjwsY

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines