• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Draw no longer works. How do I download my Draw files (not JPG or PNG)?

Community Beginner ,
Mar 03, 2022 Mar 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My iPad updated Adobe Draw to the "newest" version and it no longer works. Seems like a Trojan Horse update from Adobe to force users to Fresco. What a terrible way to treat your paying customers. 

I want to download the years and years worth of original draw files from Creative Cloud and I am not seeing anyway to download anything except for low-res JPG or PNG files. 

Almost ALL of my professional illustration work from Adobe Ideas and Adobe Draw is sitting in Creative Cloud and I want to download a back-up copy to my computer. What do I do?

I am aware it is possible to import the art to Fresco. That is not what I am trying to do. I am looking for a solution to download my original Adobe Draw files. 

TOPICS
Import , Publish & export , Syncing & Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 05, 2022 Mar 05, 2022

Majority of people on the forum who respond are users of the apps, as you're trying to avoid using the app there's probably not much we can do to assist you.

On the Adobe Photoshop Sketch and Illustrator Draw End of Support page there is a statement suggesting you contact Adobe via Facebook, Twitter or Instagram using @adobedrawing I'd suggest going down that path rather than the Fresco Community support option.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 04, 2022 Mar 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not exactly sure how to do that, but it's not like they just dropped this change on everyone by surprise. They've been telling everyone about the change and that people should migrate over before support ended for several months.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 05, 2022 Mar 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Majority of people on the forum who respond are users of the apps, as you're trying to avoid using the app there's probably not much we can do to assist you.

On the Adobe Photoshop Sketch and Illustrator Draw End of Support page there is a statement suggesting you contact Adobe via Facebook, Twitter or Instagram using @adobedrawing I'd suggest going down that path rather than the Fresco Community support option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines