• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Drawing guide reset?

New Here ,
Aug 30, 2022 Aug 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was using the sqaure drawing guide and it locked onto some cyan guide line and messed my square up and now it's permenatly off kilter by a few degreees. Who the hell thought that was a good feature?

My settings are set to lock onto to every 45 degrees, and when the outline for the guide is plumb square the actual guide (the dotted line inside that the line is drawn on) is not. Is there a way to reset this insane feature?

TOPICS
How-to , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

An additional view, used the ruler to set up a square, as you can see the square is off

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So far we haven't seen a solution for this, it's usually been reported with the circle.

Do you know if you've got any perspective grids turned on or anything like that?

If you start a brand new project is the square guide still off the 90 degrees or does it reset on a new project?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 31, 2022 Aug 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As Sjaani mentioned, we have seen this reported a few times but haven't been able to figure out what's happening. It would be good to know:

• Does this happen if you start a new project?
  • Does it happen on other older projects that used to be OK?
  • Does it happen after force quitting the app and restarting?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 31, 2022 Dec 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My square randomly went off a few degrees. 

• still off after force quitting app and opening again.

I was able to fix by opening a new canvas. I then copied and pasted my vector layers to the new canvas.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 31, 2022 Dec 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adding that I did not have perspective grid on and that my normal grid was on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 05, 2023 Jan 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you can go to the adobe wish form and pick fresco and request this feature and see if they do it. https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html 

Be sure to go to the bottom of this page when you get to it and click the select product and scroll down until you see Fresco. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines