I was working on a drawing with several layers. I saved it, and when I opened it later, one of the layers was in a different positions, slightly resized, certain changes hadn't been saved, etc; which obviously made the drawing a complete mess which took a long & frustrating time to fix.
This keeps happening to the same drawing, and the same layer, even when I duplicate the layer a few times, all of the copies are offset, squished, and part that I had erased is still there .... this is extremely frustrating, what's the deal?
I asked around about this and since it's not anything the team has encountered prior to now, one of the engineers asked if you would try/check a couple of things:
* Try rotating the drawing through the document settings (tap the gear icon in the upper nav then flip/rotate the drawing then flip/rotate it back). This may clear up unwanted transforms that weren't correctly applied.
* Also, were any masks applied to the layers? Were/are there any that were unintentionally created or applied? If so, it's possible that some of the content was hidden by the mask but then the mask somehow didn't travel with the layer when duplicated.
* Would you be willing to share the drawing with us so the engineers can take a look at it? If so, let me know and I'll give you the steps to do that.
I tried rotating the canvas, and though it didn't restore any edits, after I closed and reopened, it seemed to start behaving normally . I'm happy to share the file with you ...
I would be great if you would share it with me. Since there isn't yet a Share Link function in Fresco (it's coming) this currently has to be done on the web on assets.adobe.com
* Sign in with your Adobe ID to https://assets.adobe.com/cloud-documents
* Then tap on the ellipsis icon (...) under the drawing you want to share
* From the pop-up menu choose Share
* In the next pop-up window make sure both toggles are ON
* Copy the link that's in that window and email it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Let me know if you have any trouble.