• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Drawing layers were suddenly cleared, can’t recover drawing

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2020 Aug 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was working on a drawing this morning- a birthday gift for a friend, as it were- and the app suddenly froze for a minute and cleared my drawing entirely. The layers themselves were still there, and I could draw on the cleared layers, but every previous brush stroke had been effectively erased and undoing didn't do a thing.

I thought it might be a glitch and tried to reopen the file; all the image layers were visible, but all the drawing ones- including hidden layers- were empty. The file is also not showing up in my cloud documents. 

The app didn't crash; it happened completely out of the blue. Seeing as art commissions are currently my main source of income, this is pretty worrying to me. I'd appreciate any feedback on whether there is hope for recovering the drawing in question, and an explanation for how/why this happened; I love Fresco but I really would have rather not had to worry about my art suddenly disappearing for no reason.

Thank you!

TOPICS
Layers , Performance , Syncing & Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 02, 2020 Aug 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Straka. 

I just responded to your Report A Bug email.

Sue,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines