• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Drawing tools, shapes from adobe draw

Community Beginner ,
Oct 19, 2019 Oct 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not an artist. I inport shapes from Adobe caputre and work with them in adove sketch and draw. I tried using Fresco, but it doens't have the shaping tools in sketch and draw.  

When will this be added? 

Thanks

Wendy

TOPICS
Import , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 23, 2019 Oct 23, 2019

Wendy.

The drawing aids that were in Draw/Sketch are also coming back.

I'll find the correct team and pass along your comments about training pricing. 

Sue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2019 Oct 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think we should lose those shapes if this is a draw replacement

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 21, 2019 Oct 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Wendy. 

I can't reveal a date but we know Capture support is something that people are very used to in Draw and Sketch.... And we are working on it.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 21, 2019 Oct 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the feed back. Capture is only half of what I need. I also need the shapes that came with draw (there were more shapes in draw than in sketch and I used them).  

I am trying to use fresco so I can learn it. It seems good and I like it. However it needs to "dumbed down" for the non artists! 

And just because I have your attention (maybe) lower the prices on Adobe's official training. Prices are outrageous! 

Thanks

Wendy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 23, 2019 Oct 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Wendy.

The drawing aids that were in Draw/Sketch are also coming back.

I'll find the correct team and pass along your comments about training pricing. 

Sue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2019 Oct 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree with the previous posters, the drawing guides (shapes, rulers and french form) are critical and need to be available in Fresco as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines