• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Drop. down field note when hovering in iOS

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2022 Apr 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like (in iOS) for Adobe Fresco AND Photoshop to show plain Engish descriptions in drop-downs as a Windows mouseover does. I don't get icons very well. I failed Calculus because of this. So to re-iterate, I want Plain English descriptions of what an icon does. This should be able to be turned off at will. I pay a subscription so needs done.

TOPICS
Device , How-to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 21, 2022 Apr 21, 2022

I'm intrigued by what you're suggesting. Since we can't hover on an iOS device this would require one tap to get the description and another tap to open the panel. Much easier to just open the panel and see what it contains if you have trouble remembering what each icon represents.  Other than that the best place to make feature requests is over on the Fresco UserVoice page, you'd have to make a separate post on a Photoshop page if you want the same to happen in PS.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 21, 2022 Apr 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm intrigued by what you're suggesting. Since we can't hover on an iOS device this would require one tap to get the description and another tap to open the panel. Much easier to just open the panel and see what it contains if you have trouble remembering what each icon represents.  Other than that the best place to make feature requests is over on the Fresco UserVoice page, you'd have to make a separate post on a Photoshop page if you want the same to happen in PS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 04, 2022 Jul 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Done. I do not remember icons well at all. Or Adobe could publish a screenshot of the opening screen and then label them which I could save as a note, esp. when changes are also made.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines