• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Easily 1000h of work deleted out of the blue.

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Edit: because of the whims of our dystopian society, I've removed the naughty words whose usage Adobe reserves for its own feedback. I've also taken the liberty of adding screenshoted documentation of the hypocrisy, "rules for thee but not for me".

I recently paused the syncing between the cloud and my ipad before deleting all the files I don't want on the cloud.

This is - and has always been - all of them.

After having paused the syncing, one would expect that would be the end of the issue but... No. Apparently Adobe decided it still had permisson to yuck with my device. The result? Months of work down the drain. Months of work that, because I don't trust apps to not use my internet, have been worked on mostly in airplane mode. This is important because it means THE FILES WERE STORED LOCALLY.

So now, tell me, what the yuck Adobe? And why can't I get a hold of someone on your website? And why can't a digital company find a digital solution enabling its employees to work from home? Don't give me any of that corona bullshat hindering me from getting some yucking answers. Holly sheet.

And, to finish on a bright note, you'll be pleased to know that the one-star review I left on the app store has been deleted: it really looks like Apple's got your back. Either that or you've deleted it yourselves.

TOPICS
Syncing & Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would suggest you send a polite message to frescohelp @ adobe dot com asking them for assistance in regards to your lost work.
Not syncing to the cloud could make it difficult for Adobe to assist you to recover files, but that's for them to work with you on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines