• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Licensing] Fresco on iPad - No access to sync storage location

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2022 Oct 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am the Tech Coach for a MS. My students have Adobe licenses and have downloaded Fresco to their iPads, but when they go to log in, they get an error saying "This account does not ahve required access to a sunch storage location". When I log in on the same device, it works fine. 

They have all activated their Adobe licenses through Adobe.com on their laptops. We are a Microsoft365/Apple school and student files are synched to OneDrive. 

There was another recent thread that said to sign into their Adobe accounts, go to Account and Security>Sign-in and Security and deselect "select my profile", but we do not see that option.

Myron26894876idt5_0-1667271830228.png

[Renamed by Mod]

TOPICS
Syncing & Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 04, 2022 Nov 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Myron26894876idt5,

Thanks for reaching out. Would you mind checking a similar community post regarding the same issue (https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-sketch-discussions/quot-this-account-does-not-have-required...)?

Kindly update the discussion if you still need assistance with it. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2022 Nov 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, the predominant message in the other thread is that Fresco doesn't work in China (where I am located). The ENGLISH website that describes what apps/programs are available with the All-Apps license includes Fresco, while the CHINESE website omits it. I am left to assume the issue is that Fresco is screened out for us...something I wish the websites had made clear before we spent money on 200 Adobe All-App licenses....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 12, 2022 Nov 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Myron,

Thanks for checking out the post. I would suggest reaching out to our Teams Supports. The team here would be able to assist you accordingly.

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines