• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export to Illustrator from Fresco does not retain layers

Community Beginner ,
Apr 27, 2020 Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to export art from Fresco to Illustrator so that layers are retained? that was a feature i really liked in Draw, also being able to export direct to desktop instea of saving to cloud was kind of neat too. But the layers thing is the critical one - anybody got a way to do this? Thanks

TOPICS
How-to , Layers , Publish & export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 27, 2020 Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exporting as a PDF is the best way to save for Illustrator.

At the moment if you Export to PSD and scroll through the list you can copy to Photoshop on the iPad.
I wonder if they will do a similar thing with PDF or even include exporting as ai once Illustrator is available for the iPad.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 28, 2020 Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Sjaani!

Thanks, but didnt really answer my question. I create a drawing in Fresco with six layers, and when I export to pdf it is flattened. That means when I open it in Illustrator it is next impossible to edit. Draw used to export to illustrator directly, and layers would be retained. Any clues about how that can be achieved? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines