• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

February 2021 Update Notes?

Explorer ,
Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there somewhere we can see notes about what exactly is being updated each time? I am updating Fresco and everything else because an update became available, but I would like to see what problems are being fixed specifically in the update. 

Fresco has been incredibly buggy for me the last month or so and I am crossing my fingers hard about this update. Would love to hear about whether it improves stability or experience for people...

Mostly, I want to be able to just work in the app for extended periods without sudden onsets of lag or unexpected crashing, also maybe an eye dropper that doesn't take an extra second to register my selection.

I love this app when it works. Really love it. I just need it to be stable and consistent for hours and hours at a time.

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Would love to hear what people are experiencing... initial impression from me is that absolutely nothing has changed. Still getting unnacceptable lag after an hour or so of working. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines