• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

File saying format not supported or file corrupted after export

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2022 Oct 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried to export my drawing out of Fresco as a both a jpg. and a png., but when I go to open the downloaded version, it says that the file cannot be opened as the file type is unsupported or the file is corrupted. I am not sure if it is a problem with the computer or a problem with Fresco, but how do I get this to export properly?

TOPICS
Device , Layers , Publish & export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2022 Oct 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I just started using Fresco on my iPad, and have te same exact problem 😕 I made a drawing (with multiple layers yes) and when I tried to export it only gave "export failed" and afterwards the document couldn't even be opened bcs it wasn't PSD supported ... hopefully someone knows the solution to this 🫶🏻

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 24, 2022 Oct 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @Ryder5CA4 @FeeV,

Sorry to hear about this experience. Would you mind sharing some more details, like the exact version of the OS and Fresco installed on your computer and a screen recording of the problem, so that we can investigate this further?

Also, try opening the exported file using a different program and check if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines