• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Files lost from Fresco and the Cloud

Community Beginner ,
Jan 20, 2022 Jan 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been checking all my files as part of migrating from Sketch to Fresco. Luckily all my files from Sketch have been imported into Fresco, but in checking the rest of work, I have found that a large number of drawings from 2019/2020, that were created in Fresco have disappeared. Only one remains. They are not in the Creative Cloud, they are not in deleted files. I've checked everywhere I can think of and I definitely haven't deleted them. I have consistently paid my subscription so no issues there and I have only used 20% of my storage space. Luckily I had exported copies of all of them but it means I can't go back and work on the layers. I am concerned that this might happen to other work. Has anyone else experienced this? Is it a known problem?  I don't think it's possible to accidentally delete files and as they are not showing in the cloud I presume they are lost for ever. Any suggestions on where to look or how this could have happened would be appreciated. 

TOPICS
Syncing & Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 25, 2022 Jan 25, 2022

HI @ElkeD,

Sorry to hear about this. I would suggest you try the workaround shared by martaddigital on this community post (https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator-draw-discussions/help-adobe-draw-is-gone-and-so-are-my-fi...). I hope it helps!

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Note: Marking correct for visibility.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Jan 24, 2022 Jan 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem with my recent files from Adobe Draw from the last 2 weeks. They are just magically dissapeaerd. I cannot find them anywhere, not in my cloud, not in the fresco app, not in the deleted files...

I really need them! ADOBE WHERE ARE YOU

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 25, 2022 Jan 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm sorry you're experiencing this issue.  Have you gone into creative cloud itself to see if the file is in your libraries there? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 25, 2022 Jan 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI @ElkeD,

Sorry to hear about this. I would suggest you try the workaround shared by martaddigital on this community post (https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator-draw-discussions/help-adobe-draw-is-gone-and-so-are-my-fi...). I hope it helps!

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Note: Marking correct for visibility.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines