Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Folder view for projects in Fresco

New Here ,
May 06, 2021 May 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

now that you officially killed Draw by ruining the layer function, I wonder about projects and folders. What is the best way to bring in Adobe Draw projects into Fresco? If I click on a Draw folder, it just brings in a bunch of separate documents. This cannot be the way, can it?

TOPICS
Import , Syncing & Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 25, 2021 May 25, 2021

Just wanted to let you know that the majority of people who respond on this forum are users of the software rather than Adobe employees. Having a go at the company as your first comment doesn't tend to get much of a reaction other than people move on to the next question because we can't help you with a gripe about company decisions.

When you refer to folders do you mean multiple artboards in one project within Draw?
Fresco is not set up for multiple artboards at this time.
I would suggest adding

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 25, 2021 May 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just wanted to let you know that the majority of people who respond on this forum are users of the software rather than Adobe employees. Having a go at the company as your first comment doesn't tend to get much of a reaction other than people move on to the next question because we can't help you with a gripe about company decisions.

When you refer to folders do you mean multiple artboards in one project within Draw?
Fresco is not set up for multiple artboards at this time.
I would suggest adding a feature request to the Fresco Uservoice page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2022 Apr 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I agree with the first comment. Bring back Adobe Draw!!! It's ridiculous that all my files were imported into Fresco as folders which mask the image until I click into them (well I have to wait for them to upload first). Adobe Draw was so simple and perfect. Is there a way to surface all images that were put into folders so we can have a birds eye view of our work? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines