Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fresco 2.3.0 crashes at launch, unable to open at all

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I have just subscribed to creative cloud, and have installed Lightroom, Illustrator and Fresco. Lightroom and Illustrator both open and appear to opperate perfectly fine, but Fresco crashes every time I try to open it - it gets to the loading documents screen then just dissapears. 

I have uploaded my logs, for more info please view: AdobeLogs_20210401_102530_267-win.zip

In my attempts to resolve this I have uninstalled and reinstalled Fresco 2.3.0, tried installing the previous version instead (same problem), have restarted my computer, and have tried ctrl+alt+r in creative cloud. I have found similar issues in posts here from last year however, though marked as fixed, none clearly state how to resolve it so any advice would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you in advance. 

TOPICS
Activation installation and billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi. 

I just responded to the email you sent to Fresco Help.

Sue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines