• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fresco 2.7.1. – my brushes disappeared

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apparently, Fresco updated itself on my iPar Pro 11 to 2.7.1. Whatever it means. Anyway, a silly popup window appeared at first asking me to learn somethong about Fresco. Lol, thank you, but no, thank you. I have beee using this app for a while already. It would be nice if you'd fix this nonsense nag screen one day. 

But it got even worse: most of my by brushes suddenly disapeared. They are still listed by their names. But the preview isn't here anymore, and tipping on such a ghost brush shows either no effect at all or this nichtssagend "bitte warten" rotating circle. 

fresco_brushes_schrott.png

Now you may think, no problem, they have to be reloaded for some reason. Some ov them, actually, do appear after a while. Still, entire brush sets are still not appearing – after a day & night of waiting, while I left the app running for that reason. Loading tempo about 1 brushes per 10 minutes or alike. It does not look like the brushes come back to my iPad in this life. So there are some questions. 

1. What is the reason for this misbehaviour?
  2. Adobe, what are you going to do to fix it?
  3. Adobe, why don't you communicate in advance that such misbehaviour is likely to occur?
  4. How do I reload my brushes now?!
  5. How do I prevent this unwanted automated"updating" of this very APP in the future?
  6. Why didn't I use Pro Create for this project?

I am currently working on some illustrations and have to keep the timeline, which is now impossible with this non working app. 

TOPICS
Performance , Pixel Brushes , Tools , Vector Brushes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I noticed a similar issue, can you update to Version 2.7.2 and see if that fixes the problem?

Mine seem to be loading again now.

I also feel the more brushes in a group the longer it takes for them to load, but once they're there they don't seem to need to load from the grey square again each time you open the app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2023 Oct 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here. Brand new M2 iPad pro. I load photoshop brushes, which causes the app to crash when I try to use the loaded brushes. Then when I reopen the app the brushes are gone. This has happened multiple times. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2023 Oct 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2023 Nov 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same issue on my Ipad Air

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines