• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fresco 4.6.0 crashes and previous working 4.3.0 not available!

Explorer ,
May 10, 2023 May 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After Version 4.4 did crash while loading and the only solution was to reinstall 4.3 I already was in a bad mood. Now there's the update to 4.6. and the only thing that changed is that 4.3. can't be reinstalled!

I've done all of your advices submitted my log and all the stuff you told us before. Nothing worked out. I'm totally p*ssed. I'm an Illustrator and I can't work at the moment! You are forcing people to switch to Procreate. So sad to see what's (not) going on with Adobe.

Sorry but I'm really upset, angry and disappointed ...

PS. Working on a Surface Pro 6 with Win11

TOPICS
Activation installation and billing , Cross-product , How-to , Performance , Syncing & Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 23, 2023 Jun 23, 2023

Hello @herr carlsson@Brandy Mac@TFBG - Print@75712492@Kajrov,

Thank you for your patience. Our team has recently released a newer version of Fresco 4.7 that may help solve the issues you're experiencing. Could you please try updating to the latest version and let us know if it improves your situation?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fresco starts loading but crashes while loading Documents.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @herr carlsson,

We understand how frustrating it can be to experience crashes. Would you mind trying the following steps and checking if it helps:

1. Go to Creative Cloud Desktop Application

2. Press Ctrl+Alt+R

3. It will show a dialog to Relaunch

4. Click Continue and wait for 2-3 minutes

5. Launch Fresco

Also, kindly reinstall the GPU drivers (Intel / NVIDIA / AMD) and set the Graphics Preference to High-Performance for Fresco (https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/faq/gpu-110) and check if it helps.

Additionally, check if all of your work is synced online (https://assets.adobe.com/cloud-documents). If yes, please try resetting Fresco (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/repair-apps-and-programs-in-windows-e90eefe4-d0a2-7c1b-d...) and share your observations.

If the issue persists, kindly share the logs by following the steps shared in this help article (https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html), so we can check it with the team.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 11, 2023 May 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey @Anubhav Majumder I've uploaded the logs: AdobeLogs_20230512_043417_883-win-GS.zxp

But it would be very importing the be able to use 4.3.0 again while you are investigating. Is it possible to give us access?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 15, 2023 May 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So no response? Just the same standardized answer everyone get's? Guys, I'm serious I cannot work anymore! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 16, 2023 May 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @herr carlsson,

Sorry for the delayed response. The logs were not uploaded correctly. Kindly upload the file to (Google Drive/Creative Cloud/etc.) and share a link to the file here so we can check it with the team.

Steps are outlined here: (https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/share.html).

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 16, 2023 May 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 17, 2023 May 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @herr carlsson,

Thanks for sharing the logs. Kindly allow us some time while I check this with the team.

Regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 17, 2023 May 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @herr carlsson,

Thanks for your patience. Would you mind trying to download Fresco v4.0 and checking if it helps?

(https://ccmdls.adobe.com/AdobeESD/FRSC/4.0.0/win64/65329b20-2fb0-4131-a587-6df11b7f46e4/Adobe_Fresco...)

Note: This link is only valid for the next 24 hours.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 18, 2023 May 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey @Anubhav Majumder,
4.0 runs on my system.

4.3. did work also. Problems started with 4.4

Greetings

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 20, 2023 May 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you refresh the 4.0 link? I am having the same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible for the 4.0  link to be re shared. i cant work at all because it keeps crashing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Sierra26934169cbyq @jenicoffey  you should adress @Anubhav Majumder directly. Seems to be hard times working for Adobe right now ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 21, 2023 May 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is it possible for you to reshare the link? this is the SAME problem I'm having, and so far there are no solutions! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 22, 2023 May 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @jenicoffey@meredithdavey@Sierra26934169cbyq,

We understand that encountering technical issues can be frustrating. Would you mind trying to download Fresco v4.0 from this updated link and checking if it helps:

(https://ccmdls.adobe.com/AdobeESD/FRSC/4.0.0/win64/65329b20-2fb0-4131-a587-6df11b7f46e4/Adobe_Fresco...)

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! I'm up and running again with the 4.0 version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Version 4.6.1 did not change anything. Still chrashes while loading ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 23, 2023 May 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just updated to 4.6.1 and it still crashes, Is it not time for Adobe to fix the problems they have whit diffrent APPs.
Version 22H2
Installed on ‎2022-‎09-‎21
OS build 22621.1702
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22641.1000.0
Device name RobbansSuperdator
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700KF CPU @ 3.60GHz 3.60 GHz
Installed RAM 48,0 GB
Device ID 5900D94E-B2E7-4A0D-95C5-4EF7C61284A6
Product ID 00330-80013-55772-AA129
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Pen and touch Pen support

Description
Faulting Application Path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Adobe.Fresco_4.6.1.1250_x64__pc75e8sa7ep4e\Fresco.exe

Problem signature
Problem Event Name: MoAppCrash
Package Full Name: Adobe.Fresco_4.6.1.1250_x64__pc75e8sa7ep4e
Application Name: praid:App
Application Version: 4.6.1.1250
Application Timestamp: 6377dc84
Fault Module Name: gemini_uwp_bridge.dll
Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 6466b0e1
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 0000000000a82afe
OS Version: 10.0.22621.2.0.0.256.48
Locale ID: 1053
Additional Information 1: 8664
Additional Information 2: 8664f81ab6db73533d316b4319918baa
Additional Information 3: b4d5
Additional Information 4: b4d53c331257a6d5a9d7cbdb9bd81710

Extra information about the problem
Bucket ID: 25d841bcad59ba915190359a7cd58840 (1265570432926713920)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 29, 2023 May 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Anubhav Majumder It would be super helpful if you guys could update us on this ongoing problem. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 02, 2023 Jun 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @herr carlsson,

We understand how frustrating it is to experience crashes on the new version of Fresco. Our team is actively working on fixing this in a future release. In the meanwhile, would you mind sharing the logs by following the steps shared in this help article (https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html), so we can check it with the team? Also, try to download Fresco v4.0 from this updated link and let us know if it helps:

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 02, 2023 Jun 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Anubhav Majumder really? I asked for an update on this mess and all I get ist this stupid auto response?! You guys have my logs for a whole month already ... This must be a joke.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 06, 2023 Jun 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @herr carlsson,

We apologize for the confusion. Our team is currently investigating various scenarios reported by multiple users to find the root cause of the crash and actively working to resolve the issues with Fresco crashing in a future release. We do not have any updates at this time, but please stay tuned for further information.

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2023 Jun 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you re-upload the link to Fresco version 4.0? The above link expired. Thank you so much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2023 Jun 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I'm struggling with same issue too. If only AI could help us 

Can the link please be reshared?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 22, 2023 Jun 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you PLEASE reshare the link to the 4.0 version? My 4.3 version just started crashing so I uninstalled it and now it's gone from the Adobe Creative Cloud so I can't reinstall it - I need this asap, I work in this program and am paying for it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines