• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fresco app $10 a month??

Participant ,
Sep 24, 2019 Sep 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They are charging $10 a month for mobile drawing app? Have they lost their minds. As a photography plan and illustrator single app plan user I have always had access to adobe mobile apps for free with my plan. I played around with fresco but when I tried to save as psd file it asked for 9.99 a month membership. The same price as professional version of photoshop? I will stick with procreate and sketches app. Both of which do not charge a monthly charge which surprises me cause procreate is an amazing app that I do all my painting in. Fresco doesn't even come close to procreate. Adobe is cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs if they think they can charge that much for a little painting drawing app. 

TOPICS
Activation installation and billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 25, 2019 Sep 25, 2019

Hi gina238,

Adobe Fresco is available in a freemium model - you can start with a free starter plan and then upgrade to a paid version to get the premium features. 

If you subscribe to any of the following plans, you will get access to Adobe Fresco's premium offering:

• Adobe Fresco Single App plan
  • Adobe Photoshop Single App plan
  • Adobe Creative Cloud All Apps plan

Let me know if you still have questions.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 25, 2019 Sep 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi gina238,

Adobe Fresco is available in a freemium model - you can start with a free starter plan and then upgrade to a paid version to get the premium features. 

If you subscribe to any of the following plans, you will get access to Adobe Fresco's premium offering:

• Adobe Fresco Single App plan
  • Adobe Photoshop Single App plan
  • Adobe Creative Cloud All Apps plan

Let me know if you still have questions.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m disappointed to see that adobe wants to charge me another 9.49£ a month for Fresco app as I have Photoshop Photography plan and Illustrator plan. It says if I have single app plan I will get premium features but I’m not and I’m asked to Upgrade. Definitely will not pay another subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi sabineupite, I understand that you're not happy with the pricing because it doesn't cover Fresco in your plans as of now. But that's the only pricing we've available as of now. I'm sorry I couldn't be much of help here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I know that they told me on the phone. That’s what I’m complaining about.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 06, 2019 Dec 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I pay for Photography Plan and I pay for Illustrator single plan a total of $32 a month not including tax. Let me know if they offer Fresco app with either of these subscriptions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 06, 2019 Dec 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Gina,

The Fresco app is available as a single app in the plan but is included in the plans as below:

1. Photoshop single app plan

2. Creative Cloud all apps plan.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, that's really disappointing. I'm also a subscriber of the Photoshop Photography plan and so I thought that fresco will be included in this plan. As it seems, it is not. That's a real dealbreaker. So I will stay with procreate for sure and uninstall fresco from my iPad Pro. No need to try it 6 month for free because there is no chance that I will pay additional 10€ or more per month beside my Photoshop/Photography plan. It's the same fault they made with Clip Studio but even more expensive. I'm sure, you will loose or miss a lot of creative people out there with this kind of price policy. Too bad and frustrating

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already uninstalled fresco. Looking forward to Procreate 5😃

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe I should think about quitting my PS-Photography plan too. I‘m doing more and more stuff on my iPad Pro and still waiting for PS for iPad. Maybe I should switch to other Apps, now this plan did not include Fresco as I hoped for.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One additional comment:

The newest version of ClipStudio (for MacOS) will support sidecar!

So while ClipStudio for iOS is quite expensive (subscription plan) the App for Mac OS is not (there are a lot of discounts).

So this might drag people more to use ClipStudio on the Mac while using the iPad as a graphic tablet with sidecar.

One more reason beside Procreate for Adobe to get e bit more attractive for digital artists.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines