Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fresco app does not open cloud files

New Here ,
May 13, 2022 May 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

My Fresco app stopped opening cloud files on my phone. I lost access to all my works, because they also do not load for editing at the assets.adobe site.

When I open Fresco app on my Iphone, it loads for so long or does not load at all. And later, i am not able to open none of my files ( which all are synced to cloud, as it says) .

i tried to reainstall the app, opening it on other devices,changing wifi networks, and other a few of suggestions which seemed useless for me.

please, help me to solve this problem

TOPICS
Device , Performance , Syncing & Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 24, 2022 May 24, 2022

That sounds like files have become corrupted. If you have tried opening them in Fresco  on devices other than the iPhone and you still can't open them.

Send an email to the developers through the app if you can via App Settings > Help > Report a Bug, otherwise a direct email (frescohelp at adobe dot com)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 24, 2022 May 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That sounds like files have become corrupted. If you have tried opening them in Fresco  on devices other than the iPhone and you still can't open them.

Send an email to the developers through the app if you can via App Settings > Help > Report a Bug, otherwise a direct email (frescohelp at adobe dot com)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines