• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fresco Blend and Smudge

Explorer ,
Oct 16, 2019 Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kudos to Adobe for a beautiful drawing app! Magnificent horizons ahead! I am looking forward to using it more and more and love a lot of what is present to date. I understand that it will be growing more and more features as time goes on. I just have to vote for a blend and smudge tool. I understand that in oils one can do some of that now. However, it is in dry media that I need that tool all the time. I hardly ever need an erasure but I do constantly alternate between a brush and digital smudges as I work in dry media:  pencils, charcoal and even dry colors. I can't make Fresco my main drawing app until it has that feature. I go to life drawing at least 3x a week and only use my iPad. Please inform me when/if it will be part of the program.

Thank you

TOPICS
Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 16, 2019 Oct 16, 2019

Hi Lawrence. 

I can't tell you when but I can say this: A blend/smudge tool is a huge priority for the Fresco team.

Thanks for the love. 

Sue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 16, 2019 Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lawrence. 

I can't tell you when but I can say this: A blend/smudge tool is a huge priority for the Fresco team.

Thanks for the love. 

Sue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2020 Mar 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's already six months? how do I justify my subscription?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 25, 2020 Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes.  This needs to be priority - as mentioned.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 25, 2020 Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm surprised how many updates have come out and still not smudge tool.  It doesn't appear to be as much of a priority as is stated.  There are a few features that are missing and this is a glaring one.  I have taken some time to get to know the tool but will not use it anymore until this feature is added and will heavily reconsider discontinuing adobe subscription as there are just too many alternatives.  Smudge = go or no go.  Hoping to see it in 1.6.  Sorry if this sounds impatient but I have heard this is high priority for many a release now.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I agree and hope that it comes soon! Adobe team, could you please let us know the current status? If it comes within the next 3 months it makes sense for me to use it. Otherwise I have to rely on other apps for my next project. Thank you very much in advance. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines