• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fresco Bug - importing trimmed vectors into Illustrator

New Here ,
May 25, 2021 May 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure if this is the best place to report bugs but I've notcied that when I import vectors into illustrator that I have used the trim feature with in fresco, they often have traces of the trimmed shape left behind. Not a huge deal, but just a bit tiresome to go and delete since they are noticable in print. Attached a photo of what I see in the imported file in illustrator. 

TOPICS
Publish & export , Vector Brushes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you're in Fresco if you go to App settings then Help there is a Report a bug option near the bottom.
This will open up your email and include some details about your system which will be sent when you send the email.
I always feel that's the best way to report a bug as this gives Adobe extra information to work with.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Em. 

I'm not exactly sure when the changes will make it into the app but our engineers are already working on resolving  these vector trim remnants that show up in Illustrator. 

Wanted to  let you know. 

Sue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 29, 2021 May 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sue,

Are the engineers only working on it for Illustrator? I find the vector trim remnants in Fresco as well, however they are a lot harder to locate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Matticus. 

Sorry for not responding sooner; I was out of the office last  week. 

Although trim artifacts are largely invisible in Fresco I suspect that the engineers who are working on this will address the issue as a whole (in both Illustrator and in Fresco). I'm waiting for confirmation on  that though; the engineer that I've been talking to about this is out this week. 

I'll post when  I learn more. 

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 13, 2021 Jun 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Matticus. 

The  fix for vector trim artifacts will be going into v2.7 of Fresco. That build should be available in a few weeks. 

Sue, 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines