• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fresco closes instantly on launch

Community Beginner ,
Jan 26, 2022 Jan 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I've been using adobe products for a couple of years and decided to try fresco but as soon as I click "open" on the desktop creative cloud for fresco it shows a popup that immediately closes. I know very well that all my graphics drivers are up to date and have uninstalled fresco and creative cloud and reinstalled to no avail. I also restarted my pc to rule that out. I have no problems with any of my other adobe apps. 

Please Help! 

Iris Frost

TOPICS
Activation installation and billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 13, 2022 Jun 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you eventually get Fresco to stay open?

If not and you're still interested in giving it a go send an email to (frescohelp at adobe come) and ask the developers to help get the app working for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2022 Jun 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i've been having this problem for months! it's so frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 17, 2022 Jun 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This problem has been with me for several months. I'm waiting for the update to 3.7.0 to see if ... I've had support on my machine several times, but to no avail. I wanted to say something in my firewall, but I didn't know the language of my windows and I didn't really want to let that happen. I was wondering what fresco is coming to android what will happen here if the windows version doesn't work for many of us either. The bug report was closed soon and I was not near the machine waiting for a response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines