• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fresco CMYK

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2022 Sep 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why does Adobe Fresco not have a CMYK option?

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 29, 2022 Sep 29, 2022

Hello @jsoderberg23,

Thanks for reaching out. At this time, Fresco does not have this functionality. Would you mind upvoting this UserVoice (https://adobefresco.uservoice.com/forums/919786-adobe-fresco/suggestions/42196402-option-rgb-cmyk-mode) and adding your comments there? Doing this will help us prioritize this feature request, and you will keep getting all the related updates.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 28, 2022 Sep 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Possibly wasn't considered necessary with the original intention of the app. Now that they add content based on features requests I'd guess there hasn't been enough requests for it to be added.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 30, 2022 Sep 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Probably if the CMYK was included in the app, more users would buy it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 29, 2022 Sep 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think it should be included, as it is in other Adobe apps. Procreate has that feature. To my point of view it's an essential option tool.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 29, 2022 Sep 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @jsoderberg23,

Thanks for reaching out. At this time, Fresco does not have this functionality. Would you mind upvoting this UserVoice (https://adobefresco.uservoice.com/forums/919786-adobe-fresco/suggestions/42196402-option-rgb-cmyk-mo...) and adding your comments there? Doing this will help us prioritize this feature request, and you will keep getting all the related updates.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 21, 2023 May 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is unfortunate. I hope Adobe will add this feature. Being able to specify cmyk formulas is essential for my workflow. I love this app, but without this feature I can't use it for my creative work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2023 Sep 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I agree. I 100% prefer Fresco to Procreate but I would really like a CMYK profile. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines