• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fresco crashes after second launch

Community Beginner ,
Nov 06, 2019 Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've downloaded Fresco on my iPad, once I sign in it works normally, but if I ever close the app by swiping up and try to open it again it crashes. Has anyone else experienced this issue?

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Apr 24, 2020 Apr 24, 2020

Hi DoraLam.

I'm from the Fresco product team. 

Please direct message me  here (just tap on my name then Send a message)  with your first and last name and  the school/enterprise Adobe ID you're using  to sign in to Fresco.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Hi Everyone, 

Can you try and see if the issue still persists? 

Thanks,
Rohit

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, thanks for sorting this 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2020 Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey' my adobe fresco has been crashing as well, what I do pls help me out here pls.

should I uninstall and download from the store again?!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Shivanand.

There was a widespread server problem affecting numerous iOS apps (not just Adobe apps) early morning on Friday but it was resolved by 6:00am PST.  

If you are still having problems with crashing there are a couple of things I'd like you to check:
* Please try turning putting your device in Aiplane Mode to see if you can open the app. 

* Please check other apps on your device to see if you have trouble launching any of those.

Let me know what happens. 

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2021 Aug 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi sue,

I'm hoping you can help, my fresco is crashing as soon as it starts to open, only just started doing it and I've turned off and on and tried in aeroplane mode. I'm ly hoping there is a solution.

thanks,

jim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2022 Jun 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm experiecing the same issue. I've reinstalled it already, cleared my iCloud storage, my iPad got 100gb free, I've only used 34% of the cloud storage, uptaded my system, rebooted my iPad a lot of times, but it's still crashing when I try to work on a drawing. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2023 Jul 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

as soon as i start fresco it crashes its updated too and im on my laptop how o i fix it i reinstalled it several times

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines