Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fresco crashes everytime

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2021 Sep 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey there,

last Morning i could work with my fresco... in the evening... the app crashes everytime i want to open it..

there is an issue with my KERNELBASE.dll

i dont know why.. and i dont know how to fix it.. im paying for this service for 2 days..

and i loved to use it.

pls help me

thx 😄

TOPICS
Device

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 16, 2021 Sep 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What device are you using? How much storage and what version of OS are you using? As of right now, there's no information to go from.  So, any and all info you could provide would help immensely 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 17, 2021 Sep 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" /><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 15 (filtered medium)" /><!--<br>/* Font Definitions */<br>@font-face<br> {font-family:"Cambria Math";<br> panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}<br>@font-face<br> {font-family:Calibri;<br> panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}<br>/* Style Definitions */<br>p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal<br> {margin:0cm;<br> font-size:11.0pt;<br> font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}<br>a:link, span.MsoHyperlink<br> {mso-style-priority:99;<br> color:blue;<br> text-decoration:underline;}<br>.MsoChpDefault<br> {mso-style-type:export-only;}<br>@page WordSection1<br> {size:612.0pt 792.0pt;<br> margin:70.85pt 70.85pt 2.0cm 70.85pt;}<br>div.WordSection1<br> {page:WordSection1;}<br>-->

Hi,

im using a Pc with an xp-pen monitor for drawing.

For my storage i have a Samsung 860 Evo with 1 tb.

I have the latest Version of Windows on my Pc.

On September, 15 i worked with Fresco in the morning About 10 am..

At the evening i had an OBS Update, after that i couldnt use fresco anymore..

Anyways.. i deinstalled OBS but it doesnt work either…

I tried so far, to uninstall fresco and Creative Cloud… i updated everything… i was Looking for my Nvidia… my System said something would be wrong with the kernelbase.dll… i looked it up and checked it.. but it Looks like everythings fine.

Thx

Gesendet von Mail für Windows

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines