• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fresco crashes iPad continuously since Aug 18 update.

Community Beginner ,
Aug 20, 2022 Aug 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ipad 9.

ios- 15.6

Crashes at various times for now reason. Since August 18 update.

Is there a way to roll back the update?

TOPICS
Device , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 23, 2022 Aug 23, 2022

Hello ddpjoel,

Sorry to hear about this experience. I would request you try manually exporting all of your work from Fresco as PSD, remove the app, restart your iPad, and reinstalling Fresco and checking if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Note: Marking correct for visibility.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Aug 22, 2022 Aug 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I has to do with the connection to the internet because when turn off wifi etc. it does not crash FYI.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 23, 2022 Aug 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello ddpjoel,

Sorry to hear about this experience. I would request you try manually exporting all of your work from Fresco as PSD, remove the app, restart your iPad, and reinstalling Fresco and checking if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Note: Marking correct for visibility.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 30, 2022 Aug 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would not call EXPORTING ALL ART, uninstalling, and reinstalling a correct answer. This is a glitch that should be remedied. I would think this is something that would be addressed in the next update?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 24, 2022 Dec 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, 

There were no crashing issues with Adobe Draw. Since ADraw users had no choice but to replace it with Fresco, I did so, and have since had issues completing my work due to crashes with every brush stroke, or every other brush stroke. It's not my wifi connection. The size of the file should not pause any problems. And yet it crashes. It's a glitch from the app that needs to be remedied and fixed asap. Thanks.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines