• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fresco crashes on start up on Surface Book 2

New Here ,
May 24, 2020 May 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the hardest time getting Fresco to work on my Surface Book 2. I meet all the system requirments, I have over 100gbs worth of free space, 8gb of ram, I have space in my Creative Cloud, I am using the most current version of Windows 10 Pro, made sure gaming mode via my NIVIDA graphic card is turnned off, I have tried restarting creative cloud, checked to see if I had some (mentioned from a previous post about the same issue) malware (I don't), restarted my computer, made sure my computer and all programs are up to date, and I tried uninstalling and reinstalling which seems to be the only fix, but it only works once after it redownloads. If I close it, I lose the ability to ever run the app unless I uninstal it agan. I just sent my logs to Adobe, so I have already done that. It's worth noting I did not have this issue until I upgraded to 1.6. I downgraded to 1.5 and it seemed to solve the problem, but I would like to be able to use the new features in 1.6. Any fix would be greatly appricated.

TOPICS
Device , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mike. 

Sorry the current build isn't working for you. This is the first report we've had about this, so the team is going to take a look at the logs you sent. 

I'll post as soon as I hear back from someone. 

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 05, 2020 Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Mike,

Can you try cleaning you Creative Cloud libraries cache by following these instructions:

• Logout from Creative Cloud App
  • C:\Users\[Your User Name]\AppData\Roaming\Adobe
  • Delete the Creative Cloud Libraries folder.
  • Login to Creative Cloud App 
  • Launch Fresco

Thanks,

Rohit

•  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines