• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fresco cropping canvas size when saving

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2021 Dec 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I often resize my canvases while drawing. For my last 3 canvases, When I leave the app, I return to find that my canvas size has been cropped to the original size I chose. This means that any work did outside the original canvassize is lost.

How is this fixed, thanks

TOPICS
Canvas settings , Syncing & Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 03, 2021 Dec 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, on the resizing,  are the new sizes of the canvas larger? Are you resizing them in a different app? Any and all info would be amazing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2021 Dec 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Usually I resize so that the canvas is larger-usually to fitmore on the screen.

I posted A screen shot of my last 3 canvases where this happened and highlighted the canvas area that disappeared

I create the image, add my photoreferences, then find I need more space so I make the canvas size larger.

Fortunately, I quick export my files before closing the app so I don't lose everything, although i did lose the livebrush data.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines