• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Performance] Fresco on iPad - Data Loss

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2022 Nov 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had been working in a fresco file for about a week (with sync on always) never having an issue with it saving. All of a sudden, mid-stroke, the brush stopped and all of my pixel content has been deleted from every layer. All of the layers were there, the groups were there, they were just all empty. There were a couple layers with images and these remained. The only pixels left were two small squares of color (that I had not drawn), one each on two random layers. The app did not crash or quit, it just was all gone with no warning. I chatted with two support agents and neither could help recover my work. Not only was all of my content deleted, but the entire version history from even before this happened was completley blank. The times and dates show up, but when I click them they are jsut blank like the document. 

No idea what happened or why, but I do not feel like I can use fresco anymore cause there are some works I can not afford to lose, and I am afraid if I open others to save them to my iPad the same thing could happen while I have it open. Some works need each layer saved, so I can't just download the whole document cause I'd only get one part of the full work.

Has this happened to anyone else, and does anyone have ideas I could try for recovery and/or saving my other work without risking this glitch again??

**I have been using Fresco almost every day for about a year and have never had a major issue saving as auto is always on.

[Renamed by Mod]

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 15, 2022 Nov 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd go straight to the developers on something like this send an email to (frescohelp at adobe dot com). Best to go directly through the app so they get details such as app version, OS version, device model and other useful information which may help them to help you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2022 Nov 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's a great idea, thank you! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines