• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fresco deleted all my files, after I logged out and in again.

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2021 Nov 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I logged out and in of the Fresco app on my ipad, because it wouldn’t send the file I was working on to Illustrator on my mac. It worked just some days ago. When I logged back into the app, all my files were gone. I checked before I logged out that it was the same account. How can I get my files back? I can’t find it in files in creative cloud either. 

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Nov 04, 2021 Nov 04, 2021

Thanks @twtomwright, for your response. I am afraid I can't transfer the files from my end. As @twtomwright mentioned, the documents may have been moved to your business account. Please go to this website (https://account.adobe.com/) sign in to your Adobe account with your email and password. Then, go to Account and security > Sign-in and security > Turn off the Select my profile automatically option. Then next time you sign in, you will get an option to select a personal or business profile. Th

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Nov 05, 2021 Nov 05, 2021

Thanks for checking & confirming that. You may try the steps shared in the help article (https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/transfer-assets.html) & community post (https://community.adobe.com/t5/fresco-discussions/transferring-art-from-one-fresco-account-to-another/m-p/11263203) to transfer assets manually. I hope it helps!

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble you are facing. I would request you to please share a few more details like:

• iPad model & generation, the exact version of iPadOS and Fresco
  • When did this happen? Were there any recent changes made to your iPad? For example, any antivirus, system updates, Fresco updates installed recently.
  • Please go to this website (https://assets.adobe.com/cloud-documents), log in with your correct Creative Cloud email ID with which you were signed in Fresco earlier, and check if you are able to locate your files.
  • Also, do you recall if the files were synced to the Creative Cloud? If they were synced, they should have a blue sync icon; otherwise, it would have been grey.

We are here to help. We just need more information.

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See twtomwright answer. I think this could be the case. Can you transfer my files from 'Personal Profile' to '[CC Teams Organisation Name]'?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks @twtomwright, for your response. I am afraid I can't transfer the files from my end. As @twtomwright mentioned, the documents may have been moved to your business account. Please go to this website (https://account.adobe.com/) sign in to your Adobe account with your email and password. Then, go to Account and security > Sign-in and security > Turn off the Select my profile automatically option. Then next time you sign in, you will get an option to select a personal or business profile. Then you may go to this website (https://assets.adobe.com/cloud-documents) login and check with both the profiles. If documents show up in any of the profiles, then you may log in with that profile on Fresco to access them. I hope it helps!

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found my files on my 'Personal Profile'. I need them on my '[CC Teams Organisation Name]'. How do I move them? Their both connected to the same profile, but we only use the'[CC Teams Organisation Name]' in my workplace. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 05, 2021 Nov 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for checking & confirming that. You may try the steps shared in the help article (https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/transfer-assets.html) & community post (https://community.adobe.com/t5/fresco-discussions/transferring-art-from-one-fresco-account-to-anothe...) to transfer assets manually. I hope it helps!

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I noticed something similar recently when Adobe changed the user management for CC Teams. I can now log in as 'Personal Profile' or '[CC Teams Organisation Name]' – it seems the Adobe system has now assigned all of my Fresco drawings and Creative Cloud files to the Personal Profile account so it may have done the same to you. Hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That seems like it could be the reason! I tried to sign out again and sign into personal account, but it didn’t work (for some reason it was not the same password). Kan the adobe team transfer the files to the right account?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To clarify, on my account both profiles (ie 'Personal' and 'Team') are both within the same login. It prompts me to choose which I want to log in as when I log into my Adobe account. Must say this is a rather confusing way that Adobe have set it up. Fingers crossed you can restore your files 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2022 Mar 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello! Same problem here! I have registered to an Adobe plan with an email. I had Fresco on my iPad, but logged in with a different mail. I closed session and now lost all my work. Can't find it on any of the two accounts, not even on the iPad itself. I'm using an iPad Pro 12.9" (2021). Help please! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines