• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fresco doesn't refresh after a few minutes

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2022 Apr 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has been bugging me like crazy. I have a good pc (2070 i7 64gb ram etc) and every 3-4 minutes, fresco will come to a full freeze VISUALLY. But as you can see in the preview, I can play with the zoom/save/settings but it will not affect the drawing itself. 

Notice my drawing tool in the middle ( the crosshair  - bottom of the index finger ) whilst my mouse is actually playing with the zoom (which does nothing visually)

It's as if Fresco suddently stops updating the visual but still is active behind. 
Yes, I tried disabling the gefore experience layover

Yes, I have a tablet (Wacom pro medium) that works in everything else flawlessly

The only way to get it working again is to save, close, reopen. And when I reopen, I can see all the things I've done since my cross hair "locked" in the middle of the app.

Please help?

MarcAndr5CCF_0-1650890727003.png

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 26, 2022 Apr 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only thing I can think of was the app was auto saving when it froze.  I know sometimes on the iPad, there's a very slight pause when that happens.  How big is that file? Just curious because depending on the size of the file, it could have caused a bigger pause

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2022 Apr 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah that was my guess too, but it's very bizare.

I've tried with tiny files and large one, size/upload status doesn't seem to be the factor. 

It takes about 5 minutes of me doodling (I tried on a single layer, with only 1 simple pencil) and it would kick in after a few minutes. Weirdest thing is if I close, it actually closes the app. When I reopen the same file, I can see all the stokes I couldn't see before opening the file.

It's really weird 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines