• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

fresco eraser does not work on vector

Community Beginner ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everybody, I use fresco on windows with a wacom, since yesterday i cannot use the eraser on the vector layer with the pen, the eraser works on the pixel layers but not in the vector ones, it  also works on the vector layer but only if I use the mouse and not the pen.

Does sombody know how to fix this please?

TOPICS
Canvas settings , Layers , Tools , Vector Brushes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you confirm what hardware you are using? You mention Wacom, are you using the Wacom Mobile Studio? Or a Wacom tablet or display on another type of computer?

I don't have the mobile studio, but I can confirm that I can erase vectors with the Apple Pencil on my iPad, and with a Wacom Intuos Pro attached to a home built Windows PC, using the Wacom pen. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using a wacom intuos medium tablet, and I have been using fresco on PC with this tablet for a few months but only now I have this problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 23, 2021 Nov 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Fresco is an App for mobile device. How are you using it on your PC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If his Windows PC has the right stuff equiped, he was probably able to install it on his Windows Desktop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is available and usable on the creative Cloud like any other Adobe program

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2021 Nov 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I encounterd exactly the same problem today. I have a Lenoo PC with touch screen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issue here, I have a Surface Pro 7 Tablet and am using a Wacom Bamboo Ink stylus. Cant erase vector lines at all and thus can't really work on any of my current projects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh and I've just updated to Fresco 3.1.0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 21, 2021 Nov 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And it still doesn't work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well version 3.1.0 the latest is what broke it in the first place for me, I just downgraded to 3.0.1 and now its working fine. Latest version must be broken, thanks Adobe great QA work here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! Il will try downgrade it!

Well version 3.1.0 the latest is what broke it in the first place for me, I just downgraded to 3.0.1 and now its working fine. Latest version must be broken, thanks Adobe great QA work here.

By @Braeden21860968rrey

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's working fine on my copy of the latest version for the iOS version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines