• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fresco export to illustrator distorts image

Community Beginner ,
Jan 24, 2021 Jan 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a 2 layer image drawn in fresco that im trying to import into illustrator to edit but although the PDF looks fine when opened outside illustrator or in preview, as soon as i open it with illustrator the bottom layer is completely distorted. I drew it with vector brushes and the fill tool and it looks like half the anchor points are there and the other half are missing so the fill is half missing. Short of importing the bottom layer as a png and using image trace (which doesnt work very well) I dont know how to fix it. Very annoying after spending hours drawing.

TOPICS
Cross-product , Publish & export , Vector Brushes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried sending straight to Illustrator Desktop rather than having to save as a PDF in between?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes thanks, now solved. I was using the PDF option because the export didnt work properly but the export option seems to have been fixed now so if I use that now i dont get the distortions anymore.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines