Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Fresco failed to paste selections

Explorer ,
Aug 23, 2021 Aug 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problems starts a few days ago. When you make selection on a layer and cut the content and then try to paste it you get message "operation failed". Nothing is pasted and you can't deselect area and the content is lost. When you back to home screen and reopen illustration again you cant paste the content. It occurs in, let say one on four cases. And no, the area i was cutting was not empty.
Fresco 2.75 on ipad7. gen with Ios 14.7.1

TOPICS
Layers, Performance, Pixel Brushes, Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 26, 2021 Aug 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you do an update to Version 2.7.6 and see if the problem still occurs.

Sounds like it might be hard to reproduce if it's not happening every time. I tried and it worked fine for me with both cutting or copying and pasting.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 27, 2021 Aug 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've found walk around. I'm duplicating layer and removing unwanted parts. That way i'm not loosing content of illustration. It looks like the part is cutted but not moved to cache, because when ypu reopen illustration and paste you get the previous content pasted. And after cutting fresco is partly freezing. You can change a tool but you can't remove a selection

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines