• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fresco fails to launch

Community Beginner ,
Aug 24, 2021 Aug 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fresco crashes at load screen automatically. No crash reports pop up, no error. It just auto-shuts down and I can't access the program I am paying for.

Other programs, including photoshop load just fine, but Fresco does not, and that is the one I want to use. What is causing it, and how can I fix it?

Thank you for your time. 

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 24, 2021 Aug 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you on an iOS or Win10 system?

Check the System Requirements page to see if you have what is needed for it to run properly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 26, 2021 Aug 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also,  what model device are you using and how much storage do you have?  Is the storage close to maxing out? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 03, 2021 Sep 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Alienware Aurora R9, 15.8 GB usable ram, 155 GB storage space still liberated

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 03, 2021 Sep 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using windows 10, meets requirements. It occurs once in a while, usually rebooting my entire system makes it start working, but sometimes I have to struggle with it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines