• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fresco for Surface Pro 10?

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2022 Jul 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still impatiently waiting for the announcment that my kids will be able to use Fresco on their devices. The lack of information about this topic is exremely frustrating.

I purchased a Surface Pro 10 for both of my kiddos a couple years ago—they're both very artistic and wanted to learn more about digital art, and because Adobe had recently announced that Fresco would be available for that device, it seemed like a great investment. And it WAS an investment—I could have gone with more affordable laptops, but I wanted something powerful enough to support quality digital art apps without being glitchy. And Adobe had assured us that the Surface Pro 10 would work with Fresco.

Will the Surface Pro 10 ever be a supported device? If not, we need to know that. If so, we need some kind of timeline. 

TOPICS
Device

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 08, 2022 Aug 08, 2022

Hello @Lynna Stewart,

Sorry for the late response. Lightroom and Photoshop run natively on Windows devices with ARM processors. We are working to ensure that our other apps run natively on these devices but don't have release dates for all our apps yet.

You may learn more about this here: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/download-install/kb/arm-processors.html.

Kindly update this thread if you need further assistance. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Note: Marking correct for visibility.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 21, 2022 Jul 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check the System Requirements page. If your device meets these then it should be able to be installed. Is the app greyed out when you view the list of apps on Creative Cloud?
Adobe doesn't announce release dates so they can't be held accountable if an app isn't ready by a specific date so we can't help you with a timeline.

Weren't they advertising in conjunction with Microsoft and showing Fresco off on a Surface Pro 10 in 2019/2020 though?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 08, 2022 Aug 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

that's what I thought.  I could have been wrong though and I'm not entirely familiar with Surface tablets

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 08, 2022 Aug 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Lynna Stewart,

Sorry for the late response. Lightroom and Photoshop run natively on Windows devices with ARM processors. We are working to ensure that our other apps run natively on these devices but don't have release dates for all our apps yet.

You may learn more about this here: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/download-install/kb/arm-processors.html.

Kindly update this thread if you need further assistance. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Note: Marking correct for visibility.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines