• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Performance] Fresco on Windows - Random dots on canvas when drawing

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2023 Jan 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

good evening, i illustrate for work and some of them are on fresco , its been a week ot two that MID work it just stops responding, the brushes stays still andnothing else works as well,as a result i have to exit everything restart the software every five minutes .

Also before that (and still) everytime im undoing somethng a big dot appears randomly on my work and also i have to make a whole prosses to get it away ,

could a kind soul help me out please , i appreciate it .

[Renamed by Mod]

TOPICS
Device , Pixel Brushes , Tools , Vector Brushes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has this just started to happen since an update?

What device are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

fresco specifically im using it on an HP PROBOOK , but also it had some issues from the beginning but it was too small to notice ,i havent tryed any further updates since when i installed it (3w ago)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 17, 2023 Jan 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @AurForAurum,

We are sorry to hear about the trouble you are having with Fresco. Would you mind trying to update the GPU drivers by following the steps shared in this help article (https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/multi/update-graphics-driver.html) and checking if it helps?
Also, kindly check if your computer has multiple GPUs and if yes, switch to using the High-Performance GPU for Fresco and share your observations. Steps are shared in this help article by AMD (https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/faq/gpu-110).

If the issue persists, kindly share some additional information, including the exact version of Fresco and the OS installed, system configuration (CPU/GPU(s)/Memory/ the Display Monitors used), and a screen recording of the problem so that we can investigate this further.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines