• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fresco, Innovative drawing/painting app - yet not for Windows?!

New Here ,
Sep 26, 2019 Sep 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a growing crowd of artists, designers, and photographers (myself included) that work off of the Microsoft Surface line, yet we still don't have a drawing/painting app that compares to Procreate. Then I see previews for Fresco. Finally! A amazing drawing app for....only iPad. Make a version for Windows!!!

TOPICS
Device

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 03, 2019 Oct 03, 2019
Hi mmcpher, you can sign up for the pre-release program here: http://illustration.adobelanding.com/adobefresco/

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 27, 2019 Sep 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ryand49260218

We're listening. You are right, we've been getting a lot of feedback about developing Fresco for Windows. I'll pass on your feedback to our engineers here so that we can develop the app for other platforms and devices as well. Thanks for appreciating Fresco as an app. 

Stay tuned for more updates!

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 03, 2019 Oct 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've heard about the later release for the Surface, but I'm confused as to whether this means it will be exclusively for Surface or for any Windows 10 device. Will I be able to use this on my Cintiq or any other desktop tablet that runs Windows 10? I also teach at a college that runs on iMacs with Cintiq tablets, but we don't have iPads for all students; Will this be available on iMacs as well as tablets?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jordans87348995, we're definitely working on developing the app for other platforms and devices. Please stay tuned for more details!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 02, 2019 Oct 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The good news is that at the Microsoft Surface event today they demo'ed a version of Adobe Fresco on a new Windows device!  And I've heard that there is a beta testing group that opened in August.  I would love to participate.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just saw that, as well. I would love to beta test a Windows version on my Surface Book, if it's available. It looks like it might be just what I'm looking for and only just upgraded to a Surface Book 2, from a Surface Pro 2 and would really not like to have to shell out on an iPad.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I still use one of my old Surface Pro's with Freshpaint, of all things, along with a few 3rd party apps to do Fresco-like things.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi TashaGoddard, you can sign up for the pre-release program here: http://illustration.adobelanding.com/adobefresco/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi mmcpher, you can sign up for the pre-release program here: http://illustration.adobelanding.com/adobefresco/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines