• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fresco is crashing on editing mask

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2021 Nov 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I don't understand why Fresco is crashing when editing mask. It's doing every time on windows version on two different computer.

Thanks a lot

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 09, 2021 Nov 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry about the crashing! There could be multiple reasons behind these crashes, which we are trying to identify.

Does the crashing happen while editing the mask in a specific file? If yes, could you please share the document with us? You can upload it to the Creative Cloud (https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/help/share.html) and share the download link. Also, share the screenshot highlighting which object/layer this is.

Additionally, please share the DxDiag file from your system. Steps are shared here (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/open-and-run-dxdiag-exe-dad7792c-2ad5-f6cd-5a37-bf92228d...).

And Share the files from the following location: (Most important)
C:\Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\Packages\Adobe.Fresco_pc75e8sa7ep4e\AC\Temp\NGL

This will help us troubleshoot this issue and assist you accordingly.

Thanks & Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 09, 2022 Jan 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got the same problem. Fresco crashes already, when I create an empty mask. I reported it a while ago, but got no response from you at all.

I use a Surface Pro 7, i7 with 16 gb RAM. Windows 10.

In the meantime I am really annoyed, as a long time Adobe customer. Such a high priced product and a long time error and no support at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 10, 2022 Jan 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. This is not the experience we want you to have. I would request you to share the details as asked above. Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2022 Jan 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there, 

I have the same problem. Whenever I try to edit / create a mask, Fresco crashes on a windows system (21H2, Intel Core i7, 16GB, SSD, Nvidia P2200, dxdiag shows no errors)

It happens on every file, even on a blank, newly created one. 

Pleas help. 

Thanks, Viola

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines