• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fresco is so buggyy!!

New Here ,
Aug 27, 2021 Aug 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1-) Why my shape menu is not in the shape menu and is in ruler menu?

2-) Why i make a shape and doesnt appear the fill option with the vector/normal shape?

3-) why everytime i make a eyedropper color select and save, the color is only on the live brushes?

Man this program as so potential but is so buggy!!

TOPICS
Device , Performance , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 29, 2021 Aug 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

1. The shapes used to be on the shape menu! They were moved to the ruler!
So the difference is, on the ruler the shapes are basically a selection which you can use to trace around.

2. Good question, why don't we have 'basic' shapes we can fill in the Shape menu. My guess is that when Adobe moved the tool they didn't think we'd still want it as something we could easily fill. So here's what you do with the selection tools in the ruler. Create your shape, change to the fill tool, make sure you have the colour you want then just fill the shape, you'll get a Vector/Pixel popup choice.

3. I'm not really sure what you mean by select and save a colour. The used colours should all appear in the recent area. Where are you saving colours from/to?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines