• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fresco keeps crashing on my new iPad

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2020 Mar 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just bought a new iPad 7, and on the very first day got the iPad I installed Fresco. It seemed to work well but then later when I pressed the eyedropper tool, the app would just crash. It doesnt happen every time that I press the eyedropper tool, but it happened repetitively and I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, as well as turning my iPad off and back on. It doesnt work. 

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 02, 2020 Mar 02, 2020

How much storage do you currently have on your iPad?

Also, you might want to visit this thread, as well https://community.adobe.com/t5/fresco/fresco-crashes-after-second-launch/td-p/10719783

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 02, 2020 Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How much storage do you currently have on your iPad?

Also, you might want to visit this thread, as well https://community.adobe.com/t5/fresco/fresco-crashes-after-second-launch/td-p/10719783

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 04, 2020 Mar 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have literally nothing on my iPad right now cause i just bought it and only installed fresco on it. Ill check out the link thank you 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2020 Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have same issue, crashes when using the long press method to sample a color (not the actual eye dropper, but the shortcut).

have you found any solution?..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 06, 2020 May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM.  HAS ANYONE SOLVED THIS PROBLEM?  I OPENED APP; CREATED TEST SKETCH.

I HAVE OVER 400GB OF STORAGE AVAILABLE; IOS UP TO DATE; DELETED AND REINSTALLED APP.  CHECKED CLOUD STORAGE; MY TEST SKETCH WAS THERE.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem with Fresco, but on Wacom Mobile Studio Pro (Windows 10). The Adobe support couldn't help me, I've spent much time on it, but the problem didn't solved. The support representative advised me to contact Window support. Although I think that the problem is in the Fresco application 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Can you share the logs from your system for us to look into the issue you are facing? 

You need to follow these steps: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html

Thanks,

Rohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I've done all described steps, the the folder LogCollector is empty

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is the archive AdobeLogs_20200701_040759_292-win, I've found it through Windows search

https://yadi.sk/d/aPRMad6LnEl_3w 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 06, 2020 Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thanks for sharing the logs, we are able to reproduce the issue and working on fixing it. Will share an update as soon as the fix is available. Sorry for the problem you are facing. 

Regards,
Rohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm having a similar problem with my new Ipad. It was working fine, but today, when I tried to open Adobe Fresco, it would just load and go back to the home screen. I tried to restart my iPad but it still wouldn't open properly. 

If I delete the app and reinstall it, will my progress be lost?

(I have a good amount of storage and this is only happening today)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also having the same issue - starts to open but then disappears

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 18, 2020 Jul 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

Tell please, when this problem will be solved? Now I have the same situation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Everyone,

We have released a new version of Fresco. Kindly install from Creative Cloud Application and let us know if you are still facing any issues. 

Regards,

Rohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 07, 2020 May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also on a brand new March 2020 release ipad Pro. Used Fresco without problems. Once I closed it down & tried to reopen it would open briefly then close entirely. Very frustrating.  Please tell me this app isn't unstable, as I am comparing to Procreate and much prefer this app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having same problem. Fresco crashing on launch. Did you get it fixed? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the exact same issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Really frustrating! No one from support answering either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just had this response - I’ll be happy to assist you with Fresco crashing. We are currently getting many reports where most of the apps including Adobe apps are crashing on iOS devices. However apps can be launched if the device is offline. We are waiting for an official response from the Apple side. We will keep your case open & will update you once this issue is resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here it was okay several hours ago, and then Adobe Fresco and Sketch started crashing. Tried everything but no luck at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Turn your wifi off - the apps open then. They expect to fix it this afternoon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The issue is fixed now. 

Let us know if you're still facing the issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue is still happening on my ipad with Fresco. I have uninstalled and reinstalled, have storage space, and although it worked fine this morning, it no longer opens documents. Just shows "loading" for minutes and minutes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Have you tried to connect to a different network connection and see if that helps?

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried both on wifi and off, yes. The files open on my macbook pro, but not on the ipad (they were made in fresco, and worked previously)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines