• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fresco keeps crashing on surface pro 8 when selecting smudge

Explorer ,
Apr 12, 2022 Apr 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I havent been using Fresco for a long time, actually, just started using it. However, I'm having an issue, whenever i select the smudge tool, it instantly crashes. In term of CPU: ram it's an i7 16gb of ram surface pro-8. Not sure whether Fresco is a more CPU or GPU intensive app, but it would be frustrating if it turned out that it can't properly run on windows tablet as for me it was a very decent alternative for "Apple's" procreate (though I needed more a device like the surface pro) ...

Is there anyone who had similari issues or who might have a solution? not being able to use smudge is very frustrating!  Makes me use multiple apps for 1 digital painting  .... 

TOPICS
Canvas settings , Device , Performance , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 14, 2022 Apr 14, 2022

I see you have two very similar posts only a few days apart.

This looks more like a bug to be reported than something other users on this forum can assist with.

Best option if you can is to use the app to send a bug report Go to App Settings > Help > Report a Bug.
This will give the developers details regarding your system which may help them to fix the bug.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 14, 2022 Apr 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see you have two very similar posts only a few days apart.

This looks more like a bug to be reported than something other users on this forum can assist with.

Best option if you can is to use the app to send a bug report Go to App Settings > Help > Report a Bug.
This will give the developers details regarding your system which may help them to fix the bug.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 08, 2022 Apr 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Although i do like the tablet like interface which is more comfortable on a device like a Surface Pro 8, giving me the opportunity of removing the keyboard and using hand gestures and pen gestures.

However, it is by no means an end product, or at least it shouldn't be considered as one. The latest consistent crash comes up after trying to use the smudge tool, it is sufficient to select it and tap on the drawing for the app to crash (can't even get the smudge starting) . Also, it often lags, freezes. I do know my device isn't equipped with a top shelf GPU, I would however expected this app to work well enough on it, especially since mobile platform were taken out (from android tablets anyways) ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 14, 2022 Apr 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Locking conversation and responding to your other post on the same topic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines