• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fresco keeps crashing when opening on Windows 11

New Here ,
Jun 30, 2022 Jun 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I open fresco, sometimes I am able to open documents and work, however the majority of the time the program will freeze and then crash in the home page, and even if I get a document open it will crash, especially if I use watercolour brushes. How can I fix this?

TOPICS
Activation installation and billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 04, 2022 Jul 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Firstly check that you system fully meets the necessary system requirements. It should since you've been able to install it. If it does then I'd send a bug report, preferably through the app via App Settings > Help > Report a bug so that your device details are contained within the email. Otherwise if you can't get to that due to crashing send an email to (frescohelp at adobe dot com)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 04, 2022 Jul 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Elizabeth25083593u3ut 

Kindly share your Fresco version and output of dxdiag from your system. Following are the steps:

• Type dxdiag in the search box
  • Click on dxdiag Run Command 
  • Click Save All Information

Regards,

Rohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 17, 2023 Sep 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have done it here + you've got the direct report file linked to it a few answers below please check

https://community.adobe.com/t5/fresco-discussions/adobe-fresco-keeps-crashing-when-i-try-to-open-any...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines