Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Performance] Fresco on iPad - Lag with some brushes

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2022 Dec 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've been using Fresco for a while with no problems but now it keeps lagging and it's so frustrating.

I'm using the iPad Pro 3rd Generation, iPadOS 16.1.1 & the latest Fresco update. I have enough space on the iPad & a stable connection. First I thought it was because of my big file, so I created a new one and the same problem appeared. I've been using vector brushes and regular brushes, it's always lagging by not reacting every 15 min minutes for a couple of seconds. 

I haven't found a solution online that hasn't been years old and also they have not been helpful. What can I do?

[Renamed by Mod]

TOPICS
Performance , Syncing & Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 12, 2022 Dec 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did the lagging increase after an update or any timeframe where you can pinpoint the change?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 13, 2022 Dec 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure your Harddrive is not full. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 31, 2023 Mar 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you get any response on this? I have a similar lag issue when using Live oil brushes, but only in the last few months. It's noticeable that my iPad is getting noticeably hotter which makes me think it's some kind of performance/processing issue, but it's becoming incredibly frustrating as it doesn't happen on anything else.

I'm using a second generation iPad Pro 12.9 inch with Apple Pencil 2 with plenty of hard drive space (only used a third of the 256GB capacity).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2023 Oct 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same exact problem as James 22 with fresco doing lag when using a simple brush on a very simple document. It is on a ipad pro (4) running Os16.7 and with 440GB free.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines