• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Licensing] Fresco launches as a Trial under the All Apps Plan

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2022 Dec 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Our company has licenses to Creative Cloud All Apps. When I click on the details for this subscription, under "Included Applications", it clearly lists "Adobe Fresco (for iPad and Windows 10)", along with "Illustrator on iPad" and "Photoshop on the iPad", as applications. However, whenever I try to launch these programs on my iPad and log in with my user ID and credentials, none of these applications acknowledge that a license has been issued to me and requests purchasing an additional subscription or use as a trial. This seems wrong since it clear states in our Admin Console that these are included with our current subscription. Has anyone else experienced this problem?

[Renamed by Mod]

TOPICS
Activation installation and billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 07, 2022 Dec 07, 2022

Hello @erichgw,

Sorry to hear about this experience. It seems the Automatic Profile selection is turned on in your account settings.

To turn it off, kindly do the following:

• Go to Account and security > Sign-in and security.
  • Turn off the Select my profile automatically option.

auto-profile-selection.png.img.png

You may learn more about this here: https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/manage-adobe-profiles.html.

If the issue pe

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would first try signing out of the Creative Cloud and back in, do the same with the apps in question. If this doesn't solve the license issue in regards to Fresco contact the team direct (frescohelp at adobe dot com). At a guess what ever they suggest as the solution to make sure Fresco is active should work with the other apps as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried that. Also uninstalled all the apps, restarted the iPad, resigned back in with no luck. The iPad used to give me the option to select between my business and personal account but now it does not. Previously the license was linked to the business profile. Now that I only have access to the personal profile there is no license associated with it. I've also verified that auto select profile is turned off in my account settings. I've been on the phone with tech support for 2 hours now and nothing has been working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2022 Dec 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update: I did a complete reset of my iPad and am running the current iOS. I redownloaded and installed the Adobe Creative Cloud app and when I log back in there is no option to select between my business profile (where the license resides) and the personal profile. The app automatically signs me into the personal profile with no ability to switch profiles. This seems wrong on many levels. If Adobe forces the creation of business and personal profiles with Creative Cloud for Teams, it should allow easy switching between the two in order to access a license and software that is being paid for. I'm at a loss as to next steps. Most frustrating is that this worked a month ago just fine. Cannot understand what has changed...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 07, 2022 Dec 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @erichgw,

Sorry to hear about this experience. It seems the Automatic Profile selection is turned on in your account settings.

To turn it off, kindly do the following:

• Go to Account and security > Sign-in and security.
  • Turn off the Select my profile automatically option.

auto-profile-selection.png.img.png

You may learn more about this here: https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/manage-adobe-profiles.html.

If the issue persists, kindly ask your Adobe Admin to contact Support for Enterprise (https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/support-for-enterprise.html) for further assistance.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 05, 2023 Apr 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Acct. settings fix does NOT work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 12, 2023 Apr 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @togotooner,

We understand that encountering technical issues can be frustrating. Would you mind sharing more details, like the exact version of the OS/Fresco installed on your device and screenshots of the error message, so that we can assist you further?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines