• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fresco must be part of the Photography plan, or a new Digital drawing plan

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2019 Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As Adobe is trying to make more Painting and Illustration friendly applications, and expanding on both Mobile and Touch Laptop and 2in1 devices, a new plan might be a good addition.

I'd love a plan that covers photoshop and Illustrator + fresco

or add Fresco to the Photography plan.

Right now it being available with the Photoshop plan makes little sense when it's not part of the Photography package.

TOPICS
Activation installation and billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 19, 2019 Nov 19, 2019

Hi there,

Thanks for your feedback. I'll make sure I pass it onto the marketing teams here and they can improve the pricing and plans.

But I'd highly recommend you to post on our uservoice here: https://adobefresco.uservoice.com/ so that the ask can be captured directly.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 19, 2019 Nov 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for your feedback. I'll make sure I pass it onto the marketing teams here and they can improve the pricing and plans.

But I'd highly recommend you to post on our uservoice here: https://adobefresco.uservoice.com/ so that the ask can be captured directly.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 26, 2022 Feb 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If this question was asked two years ago, why hasn't it been fixed? I pay enough for my photography plan with aps I don't use! Just makes me want to buy procreate!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines