Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fresco needs Drawing Aids - I made an example video

Explorer ,
Mar 19, 2022 Mar 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there! 

Fresco still doesn't have drawing aids for iPhone users. I don't think Adobe yet realizes how much this hurts Fresco users.  

My short 1 min video I've uploaded displays the lengths one has to go to try to draw a simple outline of a circle or a 90 degree line without drawing aids - (spoilers: it's nearly impossible) 

If there are any other good ways to get around not having drawing aids - I would love to hear them. 

It's also rather painful that you can no longer export projects to Illustrator and continue working on them like you could with Adobe Draw, but let's take this one step at a time. 

Drawing aids for iPhone users, please. 

Thanks 🙏🏻 

TOPICS
Device , How-to , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 19, 2022 Mar 19, 2022

Yes, this has been brought up before (such as this thread in which an Adobe employee confirmed that it's still not available on iPhone:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/fresco-discussions/fresco-no-shape-tools-no-ruler/m-p/10691617#M644

I would suggest going to the app settings, Help, Suggest a feature and report the idea that way.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 19, 2022 Mar 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, this has been brought up before (such as this thread in which an Adobe employee confirmed that it's still not available on iPhone:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/fresco-discussions/fresco-no-shape-tools-no-ruler/m-p/10691617#M644

I would suggest going to the app settings, Help, Suggest a feature and report the idea that way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines