Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fresco not opening image within dimension parameters

Community Beginner ,
Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I just purchased an iPad Pro 11" 2nd Gen. I installed Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Fresco. I have an image I've been working on in Photoshop 2021 on desktop that I want to work on in iPad. It opens great in Photoshop, even at the original size settings on desktop. 

However, I've learned that it seems Mixer brush is not in the iPad version of Photoshop? I'm puzzled because I see it is a feature in Fresco. So I tried to open it in Fresco since I am currently painting with mixer brushes in PS21.

It said the image needs to be 8192px X 8192px or smaller. The original image was too large, but I also work at 600ppi on desktop. So I reduced it in Photoshop for iPad to 300ppi, which changed the image to 3300 x 5000 ish. These are within Fresco's 8192x8192 parameters. However when I try to open it in Fresco it says it is still greater than 8192x8192. 

How can I resolve this? 

TOPICS
Device , Import , Performance , Syncing & Storage , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Resolved. I duplicated the file and saved the copy to iPad storage and resized to 300ppi. That allowed it to open in Fresco. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines