• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fresco on Dell XPS 15 touch?

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2020 Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - I have a Dell XPS 15 Touch with a stylus. I see Fresco supports Windows Surface systems but is there any way it will work on this? I am running Windows 10. I have the very hi res screen. thank you and I have a monthy subscription for Adobe. If not Fresco, is there any other Adobe paint program that supports Dell XPS 15 touch?

thank you

theresa

TOPICS
Device , Performance , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 31, 2020 Mar 31, 2020

My understanding is that Adobe are working on adding more devices to the list of those which Fresco will run on.
Best suggestion at this point is to keep an eye on their System Requirement page and see if your system becomes available.
You've indicated you already have a monthly subscription, if it is for the whole CC then you should have access to everything Adobe offers which will run on your system.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 31, 2020 Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My understanding is that Adobe are working on adding more devices to the list of those which Fresco will run on.
Best suggestion at this point is to keep an eye on their System Requirement page and see if your system becomes available.
You've indicated you already have a monthly subscription, if it is for the whole CC then you should have access to everything Adobe offers which will run on your system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Dell XPS 15 9500 is now under the system requirements and should be able to run Fresco. But I don't know if you can use a stylux directly on the screen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can run the program but can't use a stylux for Fresco directly on the screen, you need a seperate drawingtablet to use Fresco properly on the XPS 15 touch. It has to do with the lack of a digitizer on the screen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello bluffcity,

Fresco 1.9 release is now Live. Kindly try installing on your system and let us know if you are facing any issues. 

Regards,

Rohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

tried to run Fresco on an XPS 15" 2-in-1, tha app starts, begins to retrieve document and the close.

Any idea on how to fix that ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines