• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fresco Premium Not Working on iPad OS 13.2

Community Beginner ,
Oct 31, 2019 Oct 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I upgraded to the premium version of Adobe Fresco on my iPad (first 6 months free). It worked for a day or two and now isn't premium anymore. I tried "restoring purchases" which didn't work. 

Now I get a message saying "We had a problem connecting to the Adobe servers. Please try again later" with the upgrade button grayed out. I have tried on multiple different internet connections, restarted my iPad, and even unsubscribed through my app store account. Nothing has worked. 

iPad OS 13.2

{Renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
Device , Syncing & Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 06, 2019 Nov 06, 2019

Vidar. 

Thanks for that update. It's helpful. 

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried to reinstall it? Might need more than unsubscribing and resubscribing.

Are you using the standalone installation?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm worried uninstalling will erase my saved works. Unless they are in the cloud. Not sure how to tell. Any help is appreciated!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I reinstalled. Same issue. Thankfully my work is still there and saved. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2019 Nov 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you find the solution? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 03, 2019 Nov 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried this and it doesn't work. I am subscribed to Fresco. When I open the app I do not have access to premium features. I have tried to restore my purchase, but the app says that it can not connect to Adobe servers. I have uninstalled and reinstalled. I have unsubscribed and resubscribed. Nothing works.

I have assets I need to export as high res files. I should have probably avoided incorporating such a new app into my actual workflow because now I'm stuck telling clients I need more time. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2019 Nov 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem. Reinstallation is not helping. I really need to export high-quality files so I'm very disappointed. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue. Looks like I never upgraded and restoring purchases doesn't work. Error says "can't reach servers" or something like that. My Adobe account online still shows that I'm signed up for premium. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine also can't connect to cc and lost a subscription. CC seem to work tho. Nowhere to find an information about the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 04, 2019 Nov 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out. This issue has already been reported by a few other users and our Product team is looking into it. I would also request that if you could take a moment to share this feedback on our UserVoice page (https://adobefresco.uservoice.com/) and share the link here so that others can also upvote on it.

This is the best way of communicating with the Engineering and Product Management teams regarding issues and suggestions so they can be implemented in future releases. 

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

When i try to open adobe Aero on my iPad pro it closes down and will not open at all

Regards

Vidar Lien Dahl

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This topic is now posted on the UserVoice page. Everyone who is having this problem, please post in that thread and "vote" to move this bug to the top of the idea list. https://adobefresco.uservoice.com/forums/919786-adobe-fresco/suggestions/38954872-fix-the-existing-f...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 06, 2019 Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Inkedwell, Arim, Zoe, WWJ, and Vidar

I've been told that a fix was submitted at midnight.

Please let me know if you are still having these same problems.

Sue,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I had a problem with Adobe Aero. The App closed down when I tried to open the app. It turned out that the app could not be downloaded on an IPad pro 1. The solution for me was easy. I had to get a new Ipad. Adobe Aero is now working.

Regards

Vidar Lien Dahl

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Vidar. 

Thanks for that update. It's helpful. 

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines